Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas is a time for giving...

Hi there!

Hope you had and are still having a wonderful Christmas with family and friends..

One of the main reasons I love Christmas is the gift-giving....such a great opportunity to put a smile on someone's face and to show you care...

As promised, here's the 'reveal' of the Christmas gifts mentioned in my previous post:

Rings for dear gal-friends..
(To those of you who received one, apologies if by the time it comes round to you, the choice of colours is limited ; ) )
I modified a 'tea gift-box' to contain the rings...

And... that 'green furry thingy' is actually a little vest requested by my dear niece...who specified style, length etc...she sure has her own style even at the tender age of 5 years : )
[These lovely photos are courtesy of my dear sis-in-law....thanks!]
The pink flower is actually a hair-clip ...which doubles as a brooch..

What about all the others who 'don't wear rings'....? Well, here's the product of the 'frantic baking'...

Are you looking forward to more feasting? I am.... : )

Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! We would love to hear from you.